Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here goes...

My life is an adventure, some would say.  In a nut shell, I have been married to an amazing and exciting man, Jeremy Brandon, for 7+ years, and we have moved 8 times since then.  We have lived in multiple states starting from the west coast and landing currently on the east coast.  Along the way, I have given birth to 3 handsome boys: Logan, Elijah, and Cadel.  Yes, adventure indeed!  There is never a dull moment  in our household and I usually have lively and hilarious stories to tell of our day to day living.  People are always telling me that I need to write these stories down...so now I am!  
When I'm not trying to keep up with my rowdy circus, I am gleaning tips and advice off of people.  In fact, I am not shy and am often found asking some random mom of boys how she does it.  Any great ideas I have learned I would love to share with others, passing on the wealth of knowledge I have accumulated.  My goal is to raise gentlemen who are confident and respectful and who grow to know and love the Lord more and more each day.
I'm completely enjoying this crazy ride of raising boys, and I invite you to hop on board and enjoy it with me!

6 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Can't wait to follow your adventures! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing your days adventures with those very sweet fellow of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the title! Love you! So glad you are recording your adventures and sweet times and moments with your precious husband and those little fellas that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're doing this! It's fun to look back and see what you wrote years ago. I need to put you in touch with my friend who has 10 children...half boys, half girls!!

    ReplyDelete